=) C2-1S-RocksForever ~
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 10:58 PM
Hello C1-1S. I have nothing better to do, so i shall post nonsense.

CONGRATS TO 1-1 FOR WINNING TE SCRABBLE COMPETITION!!!!
WOOTS WOOTS!!!

Im very random one. As you can see, the blogskin changes as often as once everyday (not me larh). So if you have any objections about the blogskin, say leh. Dont be a coward, like moi.

If you're blind, you would not have noticed that the phone nos. and emails are removed. Well, i did that. XD Cos i have been spammed by random people. So, to the idiot/retard that decided to put it up in the first place, YOU SHALL PAY!

The homework section, which I deem completely, utterly useless has been removed. (Not by me) . Jonny's instruction to all mods: put one up. I am not doin that. Waste my time.

Btw
TMR hand up the EL Summary. Make sure you finish it by TMR. Same goes for the CL Corrections or wadeva... I dont think u wanna "pei pen zai". XD

Remember,
SPORTS DAY on FRIDAY. Ending school at about 5.30, but ask ur parents pick you at 6.30. I tink nid to bring House T-shirt....

So, yah. This ends my random post.
Peace out!


JH